Optimistic Futures offers a range of courses that can be delivered party online via zoom. We are committed to providing a quality learning experience for students studying online and these online service standards explain our commitment to students in key areas.
We will provide the following support to students studying any aspect of their course online:
• Will be available to respond to queries upon commencement of the qualification till completion.
• Will continue to endeavour to respond to all queries within one working day.
• Assessment decisions will be made within 10 working days upon submission of the assessments.
• Assessment submissions can be made online or dropped at one of at our locations.
• Reading and other assessment materials will be available online and a printed copy can be provided.
• Will be available for queries by phone and email between 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday on our phone number 1 300 436 487 and select the relevant campus.
• Will reply to queries within two business days
• Student support services are available at our three campuses. You can call or email between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
• You can talk to your trainer as well if need you wish to after conclusion of online class.
• Students are provided login access to their web page and can access all relevant learning resources.
• You can talk to your trainer as well if need any help or call us from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• We conduct pre-training review and LLN with all prospective student asking them standard questions to understand and assess that the selected qualification is suitable and the most suitable training option for the Students. During this process we all assess that Proposed learning strategies and materials are appropriate for the Student.
• We deliver courses through zoom, however, assessment can only be done either electronically after completing provided word documents or hand written.
The students are able to access the zoom meeting through their computers or smart phone. Students willing to submit assessment typed format need computer with Ms Office. As the assessments are completed offline computer system used may of minimum capacity.
Student can engage in learning through discussion with peer and trainer during online sessions and can ask questions if need be. Students ongoing results will be provided to students by their trainer/assessor after submission of assessments.
Different methods of assessment are used to assess the competency of the student and includes any of the following:
• knowledge questions
• case studies
• demonstration of practical skills.
• Practical Placement demonstrations / Work placement activity
Student undertaking work placement task need to present physical at the work place and an assessor will assess them. Current we don’t have video assessment facility available.
All trainers and assessors delivering online courses at are experienced and undertake professional development in online delivery organised by Optimistic Futures from time to time.